MISCARRIAGE: THE RESET
It can be hard to know where to turn when you have suffered a miscarriage. It's a club no one would ever choose to be a member of! But the reality is that one in five pregnancies ends in miscarriage – a silent community that might include people you know, even if they haven't shared their experience.
From the moment you learn about your pregnancy, dreams for the future start to take shape. Coping with a miscarriage involves not only grappling with the shock of the loss but also mourning the vision of the family life you had envisioned.
Miscarriages can happen for various reasons, ranging from issues with the egg or sperm to hormonal imbalances and chromosome-related challenges, often leaving lingering questions.
Working with clients through a Reset, my approach is rooted in nurturing your emotional, mental, and physical well-being to support a future pregnancy. The truth is, by addressing these aspects, it is possible to start the recovery from the trauma of a miscarriage as well as minimise the risk of another miscarriage.
Included in The Reset:.
• A thorough health and lifestyle consultation
• Examination of stress levels, diet, exercise, family dynamics, and relationships
• Evaluation of your cycle and menstrual bleed
• Diagnosis based on Traditional Chinese Medicine principles
• A personalized information pack with tailored recommendations and relevant resources
• Suggestions for additional testing and an ongoing treatment plan, if needed
• Two 45-minute Online Coaching Sessions
• Follow-up recaps, action steps, and recommendations as needed
• Email support between sessions
The Reset is designed to address both the physical and emotional dimensions of miscarriage. My goal is to empower you, helping you regain control of your mind, body, and environment while providing the support you need to heal from your loss.
If you are ready to embark on your journey toward healing and empowerment, I am here for you. Reach out today and let's start The Reset together.
Together, we'll navigate this journey with care, compassion, and support. Your next chapter awaits – don't hesitate to take the first step to embrace the healing process.